SVEN HANNAWALD – “Win it all 4!”
Flying high, crash, work life balance
- Download and print the English Version – SPORT SPEAKER – Vita – Olympic Champion SVEN HANNAWALD
In 2002, Sven Hannawald became the first and so far only person worldwide to win all 4 jumps in one edition of the FIS Four Hills Tournament. A record still uncontested. With that uniquely performance, “Hanni” flew directly into the hearts of the fans and is ranked one of the most popular and successful athletes. He became World Champion, Olympic Champion and German’s athlete of the year. See all facts @ Wikipedia
VIDEO of his final jump – winning all 4 competitions of 4 hills tournament 2001/02
See also other Video Clips of Sven Hannawald
But the exceptional talent cracked under the pressure. In 2004, he ended his carrier with symptoms of burn-out. How come? How did he become so successful? What makes ski jumping so amazingly challenging?
On stage, Sven Hannawald delivers fascinating background from the life of a top-athlete and the sacrifices needed to succeed in competitive sports. He gives insights on how the fight for even less body weight chased him almost into anorexia, and how the pressure to succeed and worries about the future has driven him into loneliness.
Today, he is a corporate consultant and a TV commentator.
In 30-90 minutes business talks, panel discussions, workshops and seminars, German’s athletics of the year speaks about the milestones of his extraordinary carrier, his burn-out and his recovery to a new work-life balance.
- mental strength
- corporate health
- change management
- fair play
Sven Hannawald impressively bridges sport and business and looks behind the scenes of the Olympic Sports.
Each live performance is individually designed, prepared and supported. On request, we can moderate and realize your entire meeting, incentives, convention, or event with Sven Hannawald: e.g. staff/client events, kick-offs, sales meetings, off-sites, conferences, congresses, road-shows, workshops, fair events, product presentations
Topics (selected suggestions):
- “landing forward” – sustainable success in balance
- “set and achieve targets together” – ups and downs
- “success with idols” – motivation for my victories
- “team spirit” – forward and together – courage for a career’s jump
- “focus on top performance” – world class at your disposal
- “leverage stress” – learn from my experience
- “pressure, mental strength and increase of media exposure”
- “change management” – changeover from parallel to v-tail jump
- “leadership” – my coaches, their motivation tricks, our success
- “fair play” in sport and business” – red card for doping!
Together with Sven Ehricht, your personal contact, you can choose 2-3 topics and messages for your business talk with Sven Hannawald. With this, we will prepare the moderation, schedule and pictures/videos.
Titles & successes:
- 4-times winner / Grand Slam of the Four Hills Tournament in 2001/2002
- Olympic champion (team) Salt Lake City in 2002
- World champion (Ski Flying) 2000 and 2002
- World champion (Ski Jump Team) 1999 and 2001
- FIS World Cup winner 2001/2002 and 2002/2003
- 18 FIS World Cup wins, best result: 220m
- Germany’s Sportsmen of the year 2002
- Children and youth sports school (KJS)
- Ski boarding school at Furtwangen (secondary school certificate)
- Sports soldier (sports support group)
- Member of the ski club at Hinterzarten (black forest)
- German ski-jump national team (1992-2004)
Book / biography
- My success story
- Flying high and crash
- My new life balance
- Personally signed and dedicated autographs
- Photographs with Sven Hannawald
- Motorsports (pro racer)
- Soccer, golf
Seminars and Management Workshops
In half/full or multi-days experience seminars and workshops small groups are coached by Sven Hannawald and Sven Ehricht in selected management topics. These exclusive seminars are divided into a theoretical and practical part and take place at modern ski-jump hills, at Olympic bases, stadiums and arenas. Depend at the fixed date a live visit of the ski-jump, match day or public viewing can be arranged.
Office: +49 89 139585 00
Mobile: +49 151 12065 891 (English, Deutsch)